Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tragedy Turns to Relief

Well, I thought we had lost our camera when we packed up to leave for Walla Walla this last weekend to visit my family and I was so sad! I wanted to take pictures of my siblings and everything we were doing last weekend but to no avail.... We looked everywhere before we left but it was nowhere to be found. I called around to people and places where I thought it might be. Then, this morning I was thinking how sad I was that we lost our camera until I opened my car door to head home for my lunch break and decided to make one last search. I found it!!!! It was underneath the driver's seat of the car all along! I am SO VERY RELIEVED!

3 comments:

Mike and Hillary said...

How is everything going? Are you two headed to burley for thanksgiving or christmas? I hope so we would love to see ya again. Your blog is so much fun. Thanks for keeping it up. Love ya guys. Take care. -Ramseys

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need your email address to send you your coupon from the contest. Talk to you later.

Brittany said...

Loosing your camera is the worst feeling in the whole world. Last February we went snowmobiling with friends and when I reached in my pocket for my camera I discovered it was gone! I was so sad and we actually lost quite a few pics. So I am so happy you found it! How are you two! It's been forever! Where are you going to be for Christmas? We will be in Burley!