
Sometimes special people come into our lives. They don't always stay but I think they certainly can bring the sun out of the clouds for awhile. You all know what I am talking about. There are just some people that you absolutely LOVE to be around and you feel so blessed to have them in your life as a good friend. I actually have a lot of people like that but Carey is no exception. The first day I met Carey when she came to Moscow, we got together to play games. Since then, we have had many other adventures and done lots of fun things together. She will always be a special person to me. P.S. - Don't you love that to picture?! You look sooo awake!
So, Carey... This is for you. Here are 10 things I love about you:
1. That you are my running partner
2. That you like to laugh and will do silly things with me
3. That you are a nurse (hah.. you have to know me well to understand this one)
4. That you will just come over to hang out
5. That you most always answer my calls and text me back
6. That you don't have to have your house clean for me to come over
7. That you always give me your banana Laffy Taffies
8. That you are an amazing seamstress
9. That you will listen to just about anything I have to say or vent about
10. That you are a happy, righteous and active person

This morning around 6am, Brynn (another special friend of mine) came over and we went over to Carey's to kidnap her for a birthday breakfast. She was a trooper and we had such a good time together. That is what all of these pictures are from. We are going to miss you so much Carey when you leave this summer!! And I think I will miss all of our fun runs together more than anything!
Love,
Sarah
4 comments:
There are a number of things that amaze me about this post.
#1 That Carrie is quite the semstress
#2 That Brynn can look like that at 6am
#3 That Carrie actually went with you at 6am
#4 That I didn't even know it was Carrie's birthday
$5 I don't think I've spelled around 5 words right in this comment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE.
I think your awesome.
Haha melissa you are funny....
Ha Melissa you are funny! Doesn't it make you sick how cute Sarah and Brynn are?-- especially that early in the morning
Sarah you are so sweet! I loved this post! (even if I am half awake and look really really...nice...) You are one of my special friends too!!! I had so much fun with you two this morning. What if we had never met!Life would not be near as fun. I love you mucho!
We sure do miss you guys.Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment