P.S. - We also caught LOTS of fish. Our friends were fly fishing and we were just fishing with regular poles and worms. Brandon kept telling them they should try some of our worms because I was catching a fish about two minutes after I would cast in each time and then Brandon would have to fix the other pole for me. He spent most of the time putting weights, hooks, and worms on my poles and pulling fish off of the hooks and I just kept reeling them in! Finally our friends consented and then they started catching fish. Worms are the best!
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Beautiful St. Joe River
P.S. - We also caught LOTS of fish. Our friends were fly fishing and we were just fishing with regular poles and worms. Brandon kept telling them they should try some of our worms because I was catching a fish about two minutes after I would cast in each time and then Brandon would have to fix the other pole for me. He spent most of the time putting weights, hooks, and worms on my poles and pulling fish off of the hooks and I just kept reeling them in! Finally our friends consented and then they started catching fish. Worms are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of you on Brandon's shoulders. Soo cute! You guys seem like the most perfect couple! Always seem to be happy and adventurous.
I don't like races....but the fun run was okay. I get to worked up and it takes the fun out of it for me. Everything has to be fun for me to do it! lol!
Post a Comment