Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bagels and Bows on a Saturday!





Last Saturday my friend Becca came over and we gave our first shot at making homemade bagels. We did a wheat bagel and it was SO good!! I was a little skeptical at first and our bagels definitely do not take a perfect shape but they were fun and I think I will definitely be making more of them soon. Becca also showed me how to make some cute hair bows while the bagels were cooking.

3 comments:

amber said...

Yum those look delish! And those bows, I've made some of those for a wreath I made and they are so cute and easy huh!

Becca Bingham said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe! I was so happy to learn to make them!

Christian said...

Wow that all looks like so much of fun! You're so awesome sarah! I dont know how you can do so much...you must not sleep:)lol jk!