
Brandon graduated from law school last weekend. This is a tremendous milestone for us and I am so proud of my husband for all of the hard work he put into getting both his MBA and Juris Doctorate degrees during this last 3 1/2 years of our marriage. I also feel so blessed to be working on my masters degree right now. I will graduate in May and I know that our education will be a huge blessing in our lives. I am also thankful for the support of our family and friends. My parents came down for the graduation and we were able to make a trip to Burley, ID to see Brandon's family shortly thereafter. It has been a busy week for us and we are looking forward to the holiday.
2 comments:
That is so awesome!
Congratulations Brandon! That is very, very cool!
Post a Comment