Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Skirt!

I saw a tutorial for this lace days skirt online and fell in love. I can't believe I did! I made it!! After 3 times starting over and multiple trips to the craft store, it is done and I am so proud of it. It is the first article of clothing I have ever made. I will post a picture of me wearing it Sunday when I actually get my hair curled and look cute.

5 comments:

Fab Five said...

Looks like it turned out great! So cute! Way to go! And I love you're new header... who took it?

Susannah said...

So cute!! I'm excited to see how it looks on!

Natalie said...

Impressive! You'll be adorable in that!

Sandy said...

What fun things you are doing. I like the pictures (and everything else). Want to come to Walla Walla and teach a class?
Sandy

Nayomee said...

I saw this on pinterest and I want to make one. If I do you can give me some pointers. It looks great!