Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Miss You Photography!

So I love this picture but also hate the fact that part of it is blurry. Looking at it now, I realize why it is so blurry and what I needed to do different with my camera when I took it initially. The other day I took Brandon to a few antique shops here and had my camera. A lady inside the store asked if I did senior pictures. I told her no that I was not a professional photographer but I totally wanted to ask her if her daughter wanted to be a model for me so that I could practice for free. I am really hoping that when I finish my degree by the end of the month, I will be able to make more time for this hobby. I know I have LOTS of work to do but I really enjoy it and every time I shoot, I remember how much fun it is.

No comments: