The last month or so has really been busy for us. We have made quite a few little trips up to my grandparents' home/cabin, as Brandon has been working to build our fence for our new home. This last weekend I ventured to Walla Walla while he worked on the fence so that I could be with my family for a couple of days. Not to mention all of the canning that my mom and I have been working on. I haven't been very good at taking pictures of it but I did manage to get a few pictures of other activities from the weekend.
Crystal's soccer game
Crystal out by the farm pond
Friday night my parents went out on a date and I got to be home with the three youngest and did some fun activities with them. We made Halloween cake pops to give to some of my families friends.
My sister Rachel and I did our nails candy corn style. If you click on the picture you can see them a little better. Festive though, right?
These are pictures of some deer that were grazing just outside my grandparents' cabin when we visited a few weekends ago. They love the apples that my grandparents put out!
No comments:
Post a Comment