Monday, October 1, 2012

Watching Stewart Run


It seems like life has gotten extremely busy in the last few months and each day I just wake up trying to remember everything I absolutely have to get done that day.  There are not any lazy days.  That's for sure.  But life is good and we continually feel so blessed.  Last week I made a short day trip to Walla Walla to watch my brother compete in one of his high school cross country meets.  I ran cross country for the same team and have developed a life-long love for running and exercise ever since.  So it was fun to be there.  I had great intentions of taking all sorts of pictures of his race.  I got there and hiked down a hill and through the park, got my camera settings all set-up as the boys were at the start line and turned on my camera, only to find that my memory card was missing!  It was in my camera case in the car.  So by the time I hiked back through the park and up the hill to my car and back, I had missed nearly all of his run.  We did get a picture together after though. 

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

You look so cute in that picture! Keep updating here! I love to read your updates.