We celebrated Thanksgiving in Walla Walla this year. I brought the stuff to make these cute little turkeys but my sister Rachel did most of the work.
Every year we usually participate in the city Turkey Trot, wherever we are at. However, this year since I am suppose to be taking it pretty easy, I totally spaced enrolling us for a trot!! Thankfully my parents came up with the idea of having our own family trot at one of the places my parents like to do their walking together. Then they gave us DQ bucks for every lap we completed around the cemetery. I got two bucks for every lap since I have a body inside of me. Then we went to DQ a few nights like to cash in. I thought it was a great idea!!
This year my dad made a big deal about making the turkey look like one "from the movies." My sister Rachel said she wanted one like that and so my dad made it happen. Here he is about to set the turkey on the table.
During the holiday we got to go see my brother Doug on the Walla Walla High School JV basketball team during one of his scrimmages. I really enjoy watching my siblings play sports.

1 comment:
This is so great! We did the little turkeys too. I loved how you did your own turkey trot and got DQ bucks. Love it!
Post a Comment