It looks like you guys had a great time!
hey, i want to ride on a water plane too! looks sweet.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You guys are cute together!
Nice pics! BUT WHAT'S GOING ON?? How are you guys doing? I want an update! :) We miss you guys!
That looks way fun! We miss you guys around here. We played a game of cities and knights last night and it was just too easy to beat everyone without some competition from Sarah!
Yea! I found your blog! You two are so cute.
Man you guys have so much fun.Your lesson today was awesome. What a fun and different way to teach.Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time!
hey, i want to ride on a water plane too! looks sweet.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You guys are cute together!
Nice pics! BUT WHAT'S GOING ON?? How are you guys doing? I want an update! :) We miss you guys!
That looks way fun! We miss you guys around here. We played a game of cities and knights last night and it was just too easy to beat everyone without some competition from Sarah!
Yea! I found your blog! You two are so cute.
Man you guys have so much fun.
Your lesson today was awesome. What a fun and different way to teach.
Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment