Yesterday after church, Brandon let me crash on the couch and it felt great! He let me sleep for a full two hours and I do not regret it at all!!! I don't know why I don't do this every day. I am so much happier when I get my sleep. Arn't we all?
I'm happy to get a nap, I'm just not happy to wake up. So Dru's happier when I don't nap cause it means at some stage I have to wake up and it takes about another hour to get me in a good mood. So no naps for me.
1 comment:
I'm happy to get a nap, I'm just not happy to wake up.
So Dru's happier when I don't nap cause it means at some stage I have to wake up and it takes about another hour to get me in a good mood.
So no naps for me.
Post a Comment