Sunday, October 19, 2008

CaRaMeL CaRaMeL CaRaMeL ApPlEs!

Just a few weeks ago Brandon and I went to Walla Walla to visit my family. I saw a great deal on Kraft caramels at Rite Aid and could not resist! I absolutely LOVE caramel! So I bought three bags and we brought them with us to make caramel apples with my youngest siblings. From left to right: Rachel, Crystal, and Stewart... the three youngest of my nine siblings. They are so much fun!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You know I've really had the urge to make caramel apples but haven't done it cause I really have never done it and don't know how.
Maybe we could do it together.

amber said...

your siblings are getting so old holy cow!! last time i saw crystal, she was seriously like 1 years old.

amber said...

i mean 1 year old. i can speak correctly sometimes. :)