At least one day of the week, Deserae, Jessica, and I get together and work on crafts. I absolutely love it! They are both so cute and I am getting so many good ideas from them. It is so much fun! Thanks girls for being my buddies!
I saw some of your crafts below and I am joy. They are awesome. Looks like you guys keep busy with everything going on! By the way, being a mom is the best thing ever! I really enjoy it and it is hard to describe the joy having a child can bring.
oh thanks for you comment! I'm glad you found us too. Married life is so great. Scott is great. ;) We are living in Provo right now. Where are you guys?
OK, so I guess I totally asked for this, but right when I have Kaleb, you starting posting like every day!! Hahaha! So in response to your last 10 posts: looks like you guys are having a blast and I can't believe how old all your siblings are getting!!! Oh and I know this is a way delayed response: yes, Ryan and I will be around when you guys are coming down. I can't wait!!!
4 comments:
OH man you gotta love that.
So what kind of crafts do you do?
You should post the stuff you do and give us all some ideas.
Or is it top secret?
I saw some of your crafts below and I am joy. They are awesome. Looks like you guys keep busy with everything going on! By the way, being a mom is the best thing ever! I really enjoy it and it is hard to describe the joy having a child can bring.
oh thanks for you comment! I'm glad you found us too. Married life is so great. Scott is great. ;) We are living in Provo right now. Where are you guys?
OK, so I guess I totally asked for this, but right when I have Kaleb, you starting posting like every day!! Hahaha! So in response to your last 10 posts: looks like you guys are having a blast and I can't believe how old all your siblings are getting!!! Oh and I know this is a way delayed response: yes, Ryan and I will be around when you guys are coming down. I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment