

One of the highlights of this last weekend was that I got to babysit one of the MANY cute kids in our ward! This little girl's name is Tonnelle (I think I spelled that right). She is such a good girl and I am pretty sure Brandon thinks that I am going to want to steal her from Jade (her mom). It is so fun to be around little kids- especially since all of my younger siblings are starting to grow up now! Thank you Jade for letting me watch her!
3 comments:
She's even cuter on someone else's blog. ;-) Thanks again for watching her, not only Saturday afternoon but also Saturday night when she got away from us during Stake Conference. Ben and I couldn't believe how good she was for you guys ... we don't have the magic touch, I guess.
She really is very cute........the cutest girl ever though.............hmmmmmmmmm I dunno man!
You cute gal! I would love to take some pictures of you guys! I am definitely not professional- I would have so much fun. I have actually been wanting to get pictures of our little family for christmas as well, so maybe we could just pick a nice day and swap- maybe go to the park or something. It is so pretty right now with the leaves so lets do it soon if you want to. Also- I have been feeling to bad, because when you talked to me on sunday I was supposed to be in leading the music in primary and I knew they were waiting for me so I was really focus on that... I just think it is so sweet how good you are to little kids and how willing you are to always watch my girls and be so sweet- thanks for that- it means more then you know! I was needing your e-mail address so that I could send you a little invitation for a Halloween party if I could. (Also- I can't let Doug see the hunting picture- he would be quite jealous! :) Thanks- love the blog and hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment