Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Famous Brother


So my younger brother Tom was nominated by the students at his high school to be in the top 5 nominees for Homecoming king. This means he got to drive out onto the football field in a nice car during halftime of the high school Homecoming football game and stand up there with another girl who was nominated too. He did not get chosen as king but I am so impressed that he made it to the top 5. That is so fun. Way to go Tom!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's wonderful.
So did he get a top 5 prize?
We never did have proms in NZ. So no prom queen or prom king.
I wonder if I would've made the top 5?
Dru chose to go to a Rage Aganist the Machine and U2 concert instead of going to his prom!!
Typical.
He still doesn't regret it to this day.
LOL