Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our New Beauty!!

Last night Brandon and I made a pretty sweet purchase. We saw this beautiful electric piano (with weighted keys... hurray!) on craigslist and jumped on it real quick! I have been looking for one of these forever and this one is in excellent condition. Brandon told me I cannot buy a real piano until we move into a house because they are so heavy. However, I now feel spoiled with the electric piano because it is sooo much better than the cheap keyboard I have been using for two years! I know this new toy will get put to good use around our place.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry man. I think it's the Nakaya's fault that Brandon won't get you a piano. He's moved ours TWICE.
But I hear that our one is REALLY heavy and that piano's aren't usually that heavy.
I love it though. Looks great.

Lyd Stew said...

That will be so nice- I think the key boards are perfect when you're moving around a lot!