
There is a little town called Julietta that is just a 20-30 minute drive from our place. There are lots and lots of berries that grow along the main road. You could pick them forever! Just a few weekends ago I went out there with a few of my friends (since Brandon was on a fishing trip). We had lots of fun picking and got some good fruit for shakes and jam out of it too!

My friend Carey (she is going to love the fact that I posted this picture, I just know)

My friend Tiff

My friend Deserae and her sweet daughter Anna

Our (Carey & I shared) harvest of berries
2 comments:
You could totally do a juice with those or a smoothie or make JAM with plums as the filler.
We just are finishing a blackberry jam right now.
This kids love it.
I am way jealous! I LOVE berries!! I could maybe find some around here if I asked around though.
Post a Comment