Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spring Valley - SWIMMING!

The last two weekends we have been able to make it to the lake (Spring Valley) to swim and I LOVE it!! The water feels great and it is so beautiful there. Both Brandon and I like to swim out to the island in the middle of the lake and back. It is a good workout for both of us.

These are the friends we went with two Saturdays ago (another post to come with pictures from last weekend at the lake).

Carey, Tiff, and I.... being scandalous! Our husbands were like, "You look silly with the towels wrapped around you!" So, we did one shot like this just for them.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How far away is this?

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

20-30 minutes is all :)

Darren and Tessa said...

wow, you guys are always doing something fun, we really need to get out more

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

hahaha! Risky picture! I always smile at the Walla Walla way of wearing a shirt, shorts/or capris, and blanket over their swim suits! I come from 'evil' Utah and like the skimpy two piece kind....but died when I moved here...I used to just drive to Tri-Cities to go to the river so I could wear my bikini....but got caught almost every time! Now..I am bad again! lol!