Monday, December 28, 2009

Something Beautiful



I have a lot to catch up on with blogging and all. This last semester was probably one of the busiest semesters I have ever experienced since Brandon and I have been married. One thing is certain- there was never a dull moment. I was very busy working full-time and also taking a finance class. I did not realize how much time that class would require! Let's just say I am VERY glad it is over and I will not be taking a class this next semester because of it.
I feel very blessed as I look back on the happy and the sad moments this year. I will admit that I am looking forward to the New Year. I love Christmas but I think my least favorite time is the period between Christmas and the New Year.... it is like a stalling period. When Christmas is over, I most always want to take everything Christmas-like down right away and make changes to bring in the New Year. However, this year I am enjoying that stalling period I think... It has turned out to be a much needed break.
As for the flowers in this post, they are flowers that Brandon got for me the week before finals of this last semester. He usually gets me flowers the week before finals because he knows that the last few weeks are the hardest for me (and probably every other wife of a law student) to get through, but we made it! Three semesters down and 5 more to go!
New Year's resolution: Survive another two semesters!