Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family Visits

Just thought I would share a little bit of "Where I come from....







My parents own a wholesale plant nursery so if we ever want work when we make weekend visits, there is usually plenty. =) I love these flowers and had to pull out my camera last month to capture some of their beauty.

This is a pile of potting soil. I have many memories planting starts- hundreds of them on Saturdays. I love it when the pile gets dug into after a few hours of work and you hot soil to work with.

And here is part of the pile of pots. Seems like there is always a never ending supply.

And here are a bunch of those starts I was talking about in one of his large greenhouses.




These are just a few fun pictures of my littlest sister Crystal. In the first one she is coloring some flip flops I just had to get her during one of our visits and the second picture is Crystal getting into my makeup. I took her and my sister Rachel (the next youngest sister) to get makeovers this last winter. So much fun!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I didn't know this about your family.
Awesome.

Katelyn said...

so fun! I want to buy some plants!! we are going to walla walla this weekend. bry's cousin lives there and is getting married in the tri cities temple.

HBC said...

How cool that you have a wholesale plant nursery. I didn't know that about your family. Looks like fun!

Christian said...

Sarah that's so cool that your family has a nursery! We miss you guys so much~Hope work and life is going great!
Love,
The Hubbards

Rachel Hair said...

Awesome pictures! Brings back so many memories of so many summers working in the dirt!! I loved it!

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

Fun for me to see what the kids do over there. I sort of remember you hating working there when you were a teen....is that right? We loved going to Tom's bbq at your house.