
I am starting to feel like I have this chronic problem with projects. Right now my back room is stacked with vinyl/craft/sewing whatever you want to call them ... projects! I love doing them but have less time than I want to do them. I even have some that I am behind on posting about. So here is one that I am pretty proud of. I finished it maybe a month or so ago but forgot to have my picture taken with it. This isn't the greatest picture of it but it is a nice and thick baby blanket. It has batting in the middle and the backing is that really soft fabric. I tied it as well. There are many flaws with it but I love it nonetheless and will keep it for the day that we get our children. I also made the little matching pillow on the left with a bunch of scraps. The proportions are not exactly even with the two fabrics (which bugs me a little) but that's ok.
5 comments:
That's quite the achievement Sarah.
Well done.
It looks great.
Miss you.
It's adorable! I've never sewn with that minky fabric, but I hear it's a bugger. Congrats on a beautiful project well done!
YOU GO GIRL....PS I know the feeling!!!
I totally know what you mean about being behind on all the crafts you want to do. :) And by the way,the garage sale find you found: I bought one 2 months ago at DI just like it! How funny!
Love Love it!!
Post a Comment