
Brandon and I put together each others' Easter baskets this year. Don't know what we will do with all of the candy but it was fun! I got the Sword and the Stone movie and Brandon got a collapsible shovel and some new socks with his candy.

Don't know what's up with my shirt and the pooch in my shirt. I wish I could retake the photo with my shirt straight though!

Brandon is always very creative with his gifts. He made a little Easter puzzle for me and had the sticky notes scattered on the doors. I had to put them in order to solve the puzzle. Very cute.


We got to have Easter dinner and dye Easter eggs with these crazy coons. We love the Allens and their adorable little girls. It was fun to have them around!

Oh, and not to forget about the peach fruit roll-ups I started making last night. Can you tell that I am already addicted? The entire tray really was covered when I went to get my camera but I snitched a little and then discovered that I really liked it!! I will be trying strawberry next.
4 comments:
Hooray for easter! I actually don't recall ever dying easter eggs for easter! How lame-o. Fruit leather looks yummy! You should do yogurt globs.
I'm glad you finally got to doing the leather you wanted to do! Oh and Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!
You two are so cute! Love the Easter celebration photos :)
Um you are adorable. I love homemade fruit roll-ups! love, love, love. And those are quite the easter baskets! I want to have easter at your house! :) love ya!
Post a Comment