Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things are starting to get BUSY!!!

I have been trying to prepare myself mentally for what I have going the rest of this week but for some reason, I am not sure it is working! Last weekend Brandon came to Moscow last weekend and we started doing some packing up of our apartment. Then we headed to Coeur d'Alene, ID to see the Wizard of Oz on Saturday night. Sunday was a busy day for both of us as Brandon had his meetings and I taught Relief Society. After we had eaten an early dinner, he headed off (3 weeks down, 2 to go).

My mom and sisters sort of surprised me and came to visit and help me start moving some of our things last night. We stayed at a hotel in Moscow and went swimming. I meant to take pictures of everything that we actually did together but kept forgetting. Just too much on my mind I guess. This whole moving thing is stressful. I also finish my class this week. If I could only focus, right? Two days left and then just one more week. I can hardly wait for all of the craziness to end! Until then, I just gotta' keep breathing deep and carry on.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Holy Moly! You are busy! I know, I always tell myself the same thing..."when life slows down" and sometimes it seems like it never will. Thanks for coming over to eat tonight! You are more than welcome anytime! We always have plenty! Goodluck with your class, I know you will do well.

Melissa said...

Where are you moving to?

Fab Five said...

We went to Wizard of Oz too. We went to the 2:00 showing that day. Ryan's cousin was Dorothy!

Becca Bingham said...

I did not know that you were taking a class as well! Way to go! Let me know if you need something!

Debbie Thompson said...

You can do it! It wouldn't be life if it wasn't busy right?