So I thought I should probably explain what exactly we are up to these days and for the rest of the summer because I have not been very clear with my recent posts.
Brandon started an internship for the city of Kennewick, WA at the prosecutor's office five weeks ago. I have been in Moscow working and taking a class while he has been doing that. However, today is my last day of work at the University of Idaho Lionel Hampton School of Music and I will be moving on with my life!! The class I took this last five weeks was a leadership course. I am doing a Master's in Organizational Learning and Leadership. It is through the College of Education at the University of Idaho. I will be taking most, if not all, online classes to complete this degree and antcipate completion within a year.
Brandon has one more semester of law school and will graduate in December. Because my degree is mainly web-based, if we move when he graduates, I will still be able to finish my degree.
Today I head to Walla Walla to be with family and work on the farm for the rest of the summer. I am looking forward to it very much. I have not had more than a week or two of time away from my job for over three years now. So this is huge for me. I am also looking forward to being at home more and to being able to spend lots of quality time with my family. My job has taught me a lot and it is just hitting me today that I am finally turning a new leaf. Not sure what to think about things but looking forward to the future.
1 comment:
Change is always exciting! Have a fun time this summer! Let me know if you still need help with that bike rack!
Post a Comment