This month I am taking a photography class online. It is really fun and when I first started last week I was not confident at all. However, this week I feel a little bit better about some of my compositions. Let me know what you think! I would love any constructive criticism you have, especially you photographers out there. =)
3 comments:
I'm no photographer so I'll stay clear of commenting but I really wanna know what on EARTH is that PINK THING on your counter top?
I love the oreo one and the tree one and the creek one... okay so I love most of them. It looks great to me Sarah! :)
Hey can I ask a favour?
Could you take me off your side list of names?
Dru and I are trying to go more private without going private and we'd appreciate not to be on peoples lists.
Thanks.
Post a Comment