Monday, October 17, 2011

A Photo Shoot to Remember

Last Friday we did our final photo shoot in Moscow, ID. This is our last year of school here and year we have made an effort to get pictures taken so that we will remember our four years here. This photo shoot was very special for us as one of our dear friends (check out her Yellow House website) took these pictures and we are so excited about them. It was hard for me to choose which ones to post. Enjoy!

































8 comments:

Melissa said...

They look great.
Can I have one this Christmas?
Who took the pictures?

Rachel Hair said...

Wow you guys have tons of great pictures! These ones turned out so awesome! Your hair looks amazing.

amber said...

I love your hair Sarah! And I love all of these pictures, I love that you guys get them taken so often, such a wonderful idea. :)

Becca Bingham said...

She did so great! I love these ones. Simple, but you! So fun to have great shots!

Nayomee said...

I love them! There are so many good ones!

Ashley said...

So cute Sarah! I LOVE them!

Jen said...

hey that's my house! ;)

Debbie Thompson said...

Oh those are WAY cute! Miss you!