Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Update

So I thought I should be a good wife and probably give a quick update that Brandon passed the Washington Bar Exam.  We are pretty excited and very much relieved!  As far as my health goes, there are still some complications and we are hoping by the end of the month that I will be doing much better but we just take everything one day at a time.  Sometime I will actually sit down and do a lengthy post explaining my condition and what is happening.  Life has kind of been put on hold for me as I am on strict bed rest to recover.  For now, we are are just so grateful for everyone who is praying for us at this time and hope to give you more information soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations to Brandon! How exciting for him to done with the exam. Also, wanted you to know we are thinking of you. Love you and hope you are up and off bed rest soon!

Nayomee said...

Congrats! And so sorry! I hope you recover quick. So hard...I feel bad and wish I were closer to help you out. Thinking of you!!