Last weekend we had a visit from Brandon's brother David and his family. They come up for the weekend and we kicked off the fun with a Dust Devils baseball game here in the Tri-Cities.
That same morning, the boys went on a sturgeon fishing trip together. They all three each caught one but then had to release them.
Sunday after church we headed up to my grandparents' cabin up in Cle Elum, WA. My grandparents made the stay so fun for us, as they took us on their train, showed us around the garden and spent time talking with us throughout our stay.
Monday morning we headed to Leavenworth, WA, a beautiful Bavarian town. It was fun to see the area but I am not sure that we will be returning anytime soon. We were certainly not much for the food.




2 comments:
Looks like fun! My family went to leavenworth when I was in high school, and it was nighttime during Oktoberfest, and I thought it was awesome! There were polka bands and dancing in the streets, and all kinds of neat shops to check out.
that's a big fish. I just wanted to say how extremely excited I am for you!! so glad the placenta previa went away. hope you are still feeling well.
Post a Comment