Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Changes...


Brandon and I are super excited to be building our first home!  We just barely did the handful of picks offered through the builders and we expect the home to be done on or before December 11th.  Woohoo!!  The picture is of the lot that we will be building on.  It is on a little culdasac on a street across from a brand new LDS stake center.  So the location is great and the neighborhood pretty nice.  It will not be very big but we are just so grateful to be able to have our own place soon!!

4 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

This is so awesome! I am so excited for you two! That will be perfect timing to get ready for Christmas there and your new little one. I love that it is on a cul-de-sac since I was raised in one and have the best memories! We are trying to find something that fits us and haven't quite got it yet, but I am just happy to be at this point where we can be looking! Keep us posted on the progress!

Melissa said...

Congrats guys.
So how big is not big?

Debbie Thompson said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! A home of your own and a baby, what a fun adventure! Good luck with all the plans!

Fab Five said...

Fun! Lots of choices to make when building a house, that's why we just bought. :) Perfect timing to be in before Christmas!