Sunday, October 28, 2012

I've been making LOTS of stuff for Baby Boy!!

Car Seat Cover


Bowties


Suspender Onesies







Tie Onesies

Crib Set (top blanket)

Crib Set (throw blanket)

BYU Fleece Tied Blanket

Minky Giraffe Blanket - very soft!

Crib Set (bumpers)

Nursing Cover

Wipe Case

Binky Clips

Crayon Roll

My favorite curtains!!!!

Lots of Little Snuggler Flannel Blankets

Burp Cloths and BYU Fleece Swaddle Blankets

Neckties

7 comments:

Erin_C said...

You are so talented! Your little guy is going to be the most stylish baby on the block!

Darren and Tessa said...

Wohoo! Don't you feel so accomplished seeing everything done together.....so awesome. :)

Kadie said...

Oh my goodness, you've been busy Sarah! I'm SO amazed by everything. Good job! Is there anything left for people to give you? :)

Rachel Hair said...

WOW!!!!!!!! I love those bowties and suspender onesies!! SOOO cute!

Ashley said...

Super cute! Way to go on all your projects!

Becca Bingham said...

Amazing work! I esp. love the bow ties! I need to make some of those for my little boy, but I don't know if I am that ambitious!

Tiffany Giraud said...

Wow that little boy is set! And he'll be so handsome with his neckties, bow ties and such! You are so talented.