1
)

This is a book for Brandon's parents that I put together for them for Christmas. It has letters and pictures from all of their children assembled in it. Thanks to Brandon's siblings, I was able to put this one together a lot quicker than the one I put together for my family.
2)

This is a board that I made for myself to hang above my snowflake craft on a rod in my living room.
3)

This is a board I made for Brandon's father. He already has one that says "DAD" and "I have a hero he's my" on it so I made one with "MOM" and "I have an angel she's my" on it to match it.
4)

This is a name board that I am giving to my sister Sharon as a wedding present. She is getting married on Tuesday.
2 comments:
you are so crafty! it's all so cute!
happy holidays!!!
I love how everything turned out!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Post a Comment