Brandon had his 25th birthday YESTERDAY! Some of the highlights from the day include, taking his last final exam for the semester, getting a haircut, going out to dinner, and finally a small surprise party. We did not take any pictures last night (weird!) but it was a fun night and I know Brandon was very tired at the end of the night. His parents gave us the movie Wall-E for his birthday and we have never seen it so we put it in and it didn't take very long for Brandon to fall asleep. Anyhow, Brandon hardly ever reads our blog (which is fine) but I hope he know how much I love him. I am so grateful he is a part of my life.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
You Have a Birthday, Shout Hurray!
Brandon had his 25th birthday YESTERDAY! Some of the highlights from the day include, taking his last final exam for the semester, getting a haircut, going out to dinner, and finally a small surprise party. We did not take any pictures last night (weird!) but it was a fun night and I know Brandon was very tired at the end of the night. His parents gave us the movie Wall-E for his birthday and we have never seen it so we put it in and it didn't take very long for Brandon to fall asleep. Anyhow, Brandon hardly ever reads our blog (which is fine) but I hope he know how much I love him. I am so grateful he is a part of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not a good blogger, but I do like to follow others. I was looking through my comments today, and saw yours. At first I thought I had a blog stalker or something, then I maximized the picture and saw that it was you! How fun to read your blog and catch up. I love your Christmas card picture! That is so cute. It is hanging on our wall along with all our other friends, and many have commented on how cute your picture is. Our neighbor being one of them. Her husband is a lawyer, and he went to the same law school as your husband. They loved their experience there, as it sounds like you and your hubby are too. I am guessing I will be seeing you soon at Sharron's wedding! She is marrying my OBGYN's son! He is also a long time family friend of my husband's family. When I first heard the two of them were dating I said that I would be very surprised if they didn't end up getting married knowing your family and theirs. Two wonderful families. This is getting way too long for a blog post.
Happy late B-day Brandon!!! We hope you guys have an awesome, Merry Christmas! :) And p.s. I love your nails and toes!
Post a Comment