Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Says Men Can't Make Bread?!


So Brandon decided to make homemade bread the other night and it was the funniest thing. I heard this "Oh no!" coming from the kitchen when the timer went off. I first thought he had burnt it... instead, it just kind of cooked into HUGE loaves! I love the one on the left because it looks like a hot air balloon. The funny thing is that they both tasted soooo good! And the only reason they got huge is because I forgot to tell him that a full batch usually does four loaves, NOT TWO! I am glad he messed up though because it certainly made my night.

3 comments:

Jade said...

That's awesome. Make sure Brandon knows I'm totally impressed. I can only handle bread in the breadmaker, and right now I have a loaf that looks RIDICULOUS coming out of that. Should still taste good ... and that's what really, matters, right?

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Then you mentioned it looking like a hot air balloon and I laughed harder.
This is awesome.
GOOD JOB BRANDON.

moxie mama said...

lol! that is hilarious! i'm glad you took a picture.