

A few weeks ago, Brandon went with one of our friend's dad fishing. They fished most of the day and did not catch anything. So on Friday night of this week we were playing games with these friends of our ours and their dad called and wanted to know if Brandon would want to go fishing with him again. This guy that takes Brandon has a boat and so this is not like side of the lake small fishing. Brandon LOVES to do crazy things and I am so glad that yesterday he brought home the biggest fish he has ever caught. Way to go Brandon!
*Side Note: I know the second picture is kind of bloody but I just love the expression on Brandon's face. He is my cutie!
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS.
Can we come around for fish?
I've got a great recipe?
WOW! Good to see someone catch a fish... it's about time! :)
that's an awesome fish! it's huge!
Nice Catch- should be proud!
DUDE!! you need to put that sucker on your wall. Nice catch man! What kind of fish is it? too big for a trout, and seems to big for a salmon.
What an awesome fish!! I am not sure if I have ever caught a fish big enough to keep.
Post a Comment