Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Slammin' Girl Time

This last weekend we made a quick trip to Walla Walla to visit my family. One of the highlights for me was definitely hanging out with these cute girls. They are my two littlest sisters and I just love them!
Crystal said that the paint smell kind of made her feel sick. I think she enjoyed the painting though.

We put hot curlers in Rachel's hair both days we were there and that was really fun. It kind of brought back memories from when I was younger and used hot curlers every day.

Here's Rachel's vinyl project. She was very insistent on the yellow. I think she did a good job.


Here's Crystal's projects. I LOVE the pink and red stackers!!

Silly girl! She is so darn cute!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey I love the new blog. It looks great and I love that pic of you and Brandon.
That's good you had a good weekend.

Jeana said...

Sarah, I can't believe how big your sisters are. I can remember them being small whenI was there. That pic of your mom Sharon and you looks great. Tell them hello from me.

Amy and Brad said...

You are such a good sister, Sarah!

Teresa and Ben said...

I love the vinyl projects!! They are so cute! I can hardly believe girls that age could do such a good job - you must be a really good teacher.