Monday, March 23, 2009

Bowling While Beat

You can tell we both are totally out of it!
And this is my fun friend Lara. I am so glad she got to come with us!!

So we decided to stay with my parents for a few days during our half of a a Spring Break and in order to maximize our time there we decided to drive back to Moscow super early on Wednesday morning instead of on Tuesday afternoon. So we drove back super early on Wednesday and I went straight to work. After a long day at work I went home exhausted and ready for bed. However, instead of going to bed, we decided to go bowling! It was fun- only because we went with some really cool people. Brandon and I felt half asleep nearly the whole time which probably says why our scores were probably the lowest we have ever had!! Oh well, it was fun anyway.

3 comments:

Matt and Sara said...

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the scores on the board in the first photo......yeah....nuff said.

Melissa said...

I can't see the scores Sara. Want to elaborate?
Glad you guys had fun.
Dru and I need to go one of these days with the kids.
I reckon they'd love it.

Matt and Sara said...

Let's just say I'm a stud...well at least in that frame - but that's all anyone needs to know.
And Sarah, you really don't need to make up excuses for your lack of bowling talent ... ;) Totally joking!