So Brandon and I have two cars... well, at least we used to. He drives my old high school car (a '98 olds achieva) and I drive our nicer car. Not for long!! He found a pretty good deal on a red Ford Explorer the other day from a private owner. I guess he had been talking to him about it for awhile and the guy finally said he could just take it for the price Brandon offered (which was a bit lower than what he could actually get for it if he tried to stick it out). So, last week Brandon drove down to Lewiston to pick up the beauty. I actually like it and it is getting a detailed clean tomorrow at a car shop... hurray! It is nothing spectacular but as soon as we sell my old high school car, we will have made up the difference (that is why it is a pretty dang good deal). The most important thing is that he likes driving it tons better than my old high school car. We have already had someone call on my old car. I think Brandon just put it on Craigs List today. So we are pretty excited... I have not taken any pictures of it yet as it is at a car shop so that it can get the detail clean tomorrow but the picture above is pretty much exactly what it looks like. Now we just have to get the kids coming so we can fill that thing up, right?!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Brandon's New Toy
So Brandon and I have two cars... well, at least we used to. He drives my old high school car (a '98 olds achieva) and I drive our nicer car. Not for long!! He found a pretty good deal on a red Ford Explorer the other day from a private owner. I guess he had been talking to him about it for awhile and the guy finally said he could just take it for the price Brandon offered (which was a bit lower than what he could actually get for it if he tried to stick it out). So, last week Brandon drove down to Lewiston to pick up the beauty. I actually like it and it is getting a detailed clean tomorrow at a car shop... hurray! It is nothing spectacular but as soon as we sell my old high school car, we will have made up the difference (that is why it is a pretty dang good deal). The most important thing is that he likes driving it tons better than my old high school car. We have already had someone call on my old car. I think Brandon just put it on Craigs List today. So we are pretty excited... I have not taken any pictures of it yet as it is at a car shop so that it can get the detail clean tomorrow but the picture above is pretty much exactly what it looks like. Now we just have to get the kids coming so we can fill that thing up, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
RIGHT!!!
Woo Hoo!
Post a Comment