I am always cold when I go to bed and Brandon is always a furnace. So he always has the fan at full blast on his side and I am always trying to snuggle up close to him to get warm (he does not like to snuggle when he is trying to go to sleep). So the other day he bought me a heated blanket from JCPenney online. Can I just tell you how amazing this thing is or what! I cannot believe we did not make this purchase sooner! I absolutely LOVE it. I never go to bed cold now. It is like lying down on a warm massage table every night before you rest and then I can adjust it so that it is not so hot after I get warm. I put it under my sheets so I do not have direct contact with it. Though it is not the cheapest item in the store, I highly recommend it!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
My New Best Friend
I am always cold when I go to bed and Brandon is always a furnace. So he always has the fan at full blast on his side and I am always trying to snuggle up close to him to get warm (he does not like to snuggle when he is trying to go to sleep). So the other day he bought me a heated blanket from JCPenney online. Can I just tell you how amazing this thing is or what! I cannot believe we did not make this purchase sooner! I absolutely LOVE it. I never go to bed cold now. It is like lying down on a warm massage table every night before you rest and then I can adjust it so that it is not so hot after I get warm. I put it under my sheets so I do not have direct contact with it. Though it is not the cheapest item in the store, I highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I absolutely love mine too!!! But I'm the one that doesn't like to cuddle while trying to fall asleep. It definitely pays for itself again and again... the heater uses a ton more energy than the blanket!
Sounds like I need one of those for the car.
Dru and I run on different temps as well. That's why he loves me being pregnant. I'm hot, all the time.
Sara,
We ran along the river the whole time....up and then back! I thought we ran super slow at first...I am used to running only 3 miles as fast as I can...but at mile 10 I got super tired! I think 1/2's are better too. Have you run a few? Kind of a fun thing to do...I have never been into long distance running before.
Post a Comment