I seriously have the best husband ever. Monday I came home a little distraught from work. My husband had dinner ready. He even had some dessert in the freezer too! There was one problem with this dessert however. You have to know that I am absolutely addicted to ice cream sandwiches. I can eat up to three in an evening and so it takes major control from me when there is a box in our freezer. I usually end up eating about two a day anyway with a tummy ache resulting each night. Oh well... I think it is still worth it for how good they taste! And I don't buy them often for my own safety.
3 comments:
Everyone's got something that if it's in the house they have to eat all of it.
Yours is ice cream sandwhiches.
Mine is chocolate.
Mmmmmmmmmm that's a good idea to make for dinner.
That looks yum yummy! BTW, I think it's great that your dad is the new bishop, he'll be awesome.
yum!
Post a Comment