Last weekend Brandon and I drove down to Lewiston, ID to pick something up. We randomly decided to stop at one of the lookouts just before you descend into the valley. It was so nice out and even though we were certainly not dressed up or looking nice, we just had to take some pictures. When I was going to school at BYU in Provo, UT, one of my favorite things was hiking. I always took pictures of the views from the top of mountains The view of a valley from up above is actually more beautiful to me than the mountains themselves, weird huh?!
Those are pretty neat pictures! It was a very nice day! I always love seeing that you looked at my blog because you always leave comments! :) I Love comments! I'm going to have to take you up on your offer to babysit! :) I think it would be fun if you guys came over sometime for games or something! Get to know each other better! What do you think?
2 comments:
I don't think your weird.
Those are pretty neat pictures! It was a very nice day! I always love seeing that you looked at my blog because you always leave comments! :) I Love comments! I'm going to have to take you up on your offer to babysit! :) I think it would be fun if you guys came over sometime for games or something! Get to know each other better! What do you think?
Post a Comment