Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Fun at Fishhook

Shortly before the semester started, we were able to spend one last weekend of real freedom with my family. I love my family so much and wish that we could see them every day. They are truly my best friends. The first of these pictures are just ones that I took for fun of my little brother Stewart and little sister Crystal playing near the shore. I love capturing photos like these.







The place my family normally goes boating is Fishhook Reservoir. It has a nice play area for the littler kids as well. Here is a new dragon thing that they added just a few weeks before we went (sorry, I know the picture is pretty dark).



Those darn seagulls... eating our cookie crumbs!!

My little sister Crystal seriously sat next to the tub of mom's chocolate chip cookies for at least a half hour and I am pretty sure she was eating them that whole time too. Crazy girl! I can't blame her though... mom's cookies are the best.



My mom (left) and brother Blake (right) inside the boat.

This girl cracks me up! She would not let my mom put her hair in a pony tail before we got out on the boat... she just had to have it all in clips.... silly Crystal.

This picture is a little bit blurry but I love Brandon's smile in it... it looks so real to me.

These two brothers of mine do not like pictures.... I found this out after I began to take lots of pictures of them. They started going crazy and I kind of thought it was funny so I kept taking more... only to find that just as Brandon was out getting ready to ski that my battery was dead because of all the pictures I had been taking of these two boys. Darn it!
Well thank you family for being so wonderful. These are fun days we will never forget!

1 comment:

amber said...

how fun! it is so fun that you are so close to your family. :)