Sunday, August 23, 2009

We Just Can't Get Enough...

That's right, lately we just can't seem to get enough... of our Spring Valley fishing.

This is a path that we like to fish along.

Beautiful water picture.

This picture cracks me up! Mitch and Brandon tried (and that is definitely a "tried") to fly fish. It was pretty funny. I just couldn't stop laughing. Brandon brought his fly fishing rod back from Burley, ID about a month ago and I think he was just itching to use it. He actually went this weekend with another buddy of his and learned how to do it.

On the way to Spring Valley it started to really pour. I thought we were done for but the boys sure didn't. So we kept driving on. It was thundering the first hour we were there but then the storm clouds passed and it was nice.

There were some people swimming in the water and I thought they were crazy... until I actually put my hand in and realized the water was like warm bath water!!



And here is my honey... doing one of the things he loves most- FISHING!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did you guys catch anything?

Anonymous said...

glad you are having so much fun! you better be at girls night tongiht. how's your living room looking? did krystal help you out?