
The second day we were at the lake, Brandon's brother Mike and his family joined us for the day. It was really fun to have them around and such a joy to see them all since they live so far away (Arizona)! We were able to take them fishing from the shore for a little bit. That is one thing I can't wait to see Brandon take our kids to do when we go camping as a family some day.

Here is my amazing husband filleting about a milion little trout that all of the little kids said they "just had to keep since they were so big." At least he got some good practice.

Here is Brandon's parents' tent. It is many years old but it is seriously the most comfortable tent- not even kidding!

Of course we coud not get away without braiding our hair at least one of the days. Gotta' love the outdoors!
Brandon is a very adventurous person. There are not very many things he is afraid to try or do. He is also very good at things that require muscles. Let's just say I never had to help with the rowing. He really is too good to me.

So I have been really horrible about posting lately. We have been so busy and I have not had a moment to even look at my blog. However, we have been doing some fun things. These are pictures from our visit to Lake Cleveland near Burley, ID a few weeks ago. We were able to spend some time with Brandon's family and that was really fun. We surely don't see them enough!!
4 comments:
You caught a fish! Yipee! I think you can be a true Idahoan now. :) We are excited to be back in Moscow in a couple of weeks to see you again!
aww, I wish I could have gone with you! it looks beautiful! I love french briaded hair and camping!
Good to hear from you. It's been a while.
Those first pictures of where you camped are beautiful.
Lucky man.
Camping is the last thing on my mind at the moment.
How is it with Brandon back at school?
You guys sure trave a lot. How fun that you can do so much fun stuff!
Post a Comment