
I love this picture of me and my friend Lara! We went out to the lake again last weekend with our husbands. Deserae, Mitch, and Anna joined us a little later too.

This picture did not turn out how I wanted it to at all and it is super dark... oh well! Better luck next time with the jumping picture.

Lara and I after making lots of jumps into the lake.

Here's all three of us girls... after Deserae, Mitch, and Anna arrived.

Me- doing some fishing as the sun is going down.

The best fisherman of them all and the love of my life!!

The sunset that night was just beautiful!

And here is how Brandon fishes with worms 90% of the time. He just sets up his pole and waits to see it move. One of these days a huge fish is going to start tugging on it and it is going to just flop into the water!!! I can already see it.

Lara and her husband Matt.

So Matt thought he was really funny in this picture because I told both of them to smile and Brandon smiles and Matt turns the end of his line toward Brandon so the worm is hanging right behind him.... Not funny, Matt!!

I love this picture of us... only if it had been taken thirty minutes earlier when the sun was a little higher.


As we were driving away from the lake, we saw a few clumps of deer. They started to run away just as I had my camera out so this is not a very good picture of the one. It was so beautiful out there and to see wildlife just made the visit that much better. Thanks friends for such a fun night!
4 comments:
You guys are always doing such fun things!! Wish you'd lived a little closer.
I agree with HBC you are always doing fun things.
I LOVE Lara. I can't wait to see her.
WHERE IS THIS PLACE?
looks like tons of fun!! Life is so great when you have friends to share it with!!
I'm glad you did jumping pictures. Some of our favorite jumping pictures are more like silouettes (sp?....where is spell check here?) against the sunset. I love to see you so 'in love'!
Post a Comment