Back to the cutting hair thing - Brandon cut a lot of hair when he was single at college. A lot of his roommates were able to get hair cuts from him. He also cuts his dad's hair. He just kind of learned by doing it a lot over the years and I think he is pretty good. So he hates paying to get his hair cut because he wishes he could just do his own I think sometimes but I will not let him. And, we tried having me cut it but I am too much of a perfectionist so it takes forever and there is usually a few tears shed over any mistake. "It is just not worth our marriage," says Brandon.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Brandon's Mad Hair Cutting Skills
Back to the cutting hair thing - Brandon cut a lot of hair when he was single at college. A lot of his roommates were able to get hair cuts from him. He also cuts his dad's hair. He just kind of learned by doing it a lot over the years and I think he is pretty good. So he hates paying to get his hair cut because he wishes he could just do his own I think sometimes but I will not let him. And, we tried having me cut it but I am too much of a perfectionist so it takes forever and there is usually a few tears shed over any mistake. "It is just not worth our marriage," says Brandon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
After we got married Rob told me that I had to learn to cut his hair because he was not paying for a haircut. Luckily his hair is pretty easy to cut. I have made PLENTY of mistakes and still don't feel like I'm that great, but it is free and Rob won't go anywhere. I figure I could always buzz him if it look hideous. I think I care more about how his hair looks than he does though.
Post a Comment