Last weekend we spent a few days in Burley, ID. Brandon is from Burley but we only get to go there and visit about twice a year (sad, I know). This time it was a pretty quick trip and to be honest, I don't know how Brandon does it. I get to see my family lots more than we get to see his. Most of the pictures in this post were taken at a place called Harris Pond. It is such a beautiful place for a family reunion or gathering.
I love the drive from Moscow, ID to Boise, ID. It is always so green and beautiful. There were multiple times that I wanted to just stop and take pictures because of the gorgeous views that really cannot be captured well at all with our camera while driving.
Yup, gonna have a great sun tan here pretty soon!
Happy Father's Day on the road home!
This picture was taken before we left. I recently got my first pair of skinny jeans and I don't know how I feel about it. I am pretty self conscious about them and I think this picture is pretty awful so it may be the last picture that you see of me in skinny jeans... haha!
And this is for the fam - Steve taking the plunge!
That does look like a beautiful place! That burn looks like it hurt! And as far as the skinny jeans, didn't you wear them when you were younger, they were the style when I was in elementary school I remember.
Ouch! that looks like it hurts! I love the skinny jeans! I want some! where did you get them from!? Don't feel self conscious, you have a HOT BODY!! Show it off!
So beautiful!! Looks like that pond/lake has a lot of fun things to do! I don't get to see my family more than twice a year, and we see Ben's family a lot more (partially because they visit us as much as we visit them). I do wish I could see my family more.
I like the skinny jeans, and I think you look great in that picture!
5 comments:
Love the skinny jeans, you look HOT :) and I also love Brandon's farmer tan, yay for mowing lawns! Miss you guys
That does look like a beautiful place! That burn looks like it hurt! And as far as the skinny jeans, didn't you wear them when you were younger, they were the style when I was in elementary school I remember.
Ouch that sunburn looks baaaaaad.
I think the skinny jeans are awesome.
I don't think that pic is bad at all.
Ouch! that looks like it hurts! I love the skinny jeans! I want some! where did you get them from!? Don't feel self conscious, you have a HOT BODY!! Show it off!
So beautiful!! Looks like that pond/lake has a lot of fun things to do! I don't get to see my family more than twice a year, and we see Ben's family a lot more (partially because they visit us as much as we visit them). I do wish I could see my family more.
I like the skinny jeans, and I think you look great in that picture!
Post a Comment