Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Friday Night Date Night

Last Friday we decided to get out for a date. We first went and ate at the Best Western Pantry (not impressed). Then we went to the Pullman Civic Theatre to see Alice and Wonderland. The show was not at all what we expected. It was put on by very young children but it was good to get out and go to a show and the kids did a very nice job. Some of the decorations in the lobby were incredible and I wish I would have remembered to take pictures of them!

Anyhow, going on this date was really fun. We hadn't done anything like this in a long time. Then, this last Monday night, we went on a bike ride together for Family Home Evening. Things have been really crazy for us this summer and these two things that we did together really reminded me how important it is to make the time to do these kinds of things with your spouse. It is SO important for a relationship that you get one on one time with one another often. I remember my parents going on dates all of the time when we were little and we always had babysitters. Those were some good times!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Man look how brown Brandon is.
Has he been out in the sun or what?
Miss you guys.

Becca Bingham said...

I love a good date!