
Brandon and I made LOTS of treats on Sunday. We started in the early afternoon just after church and thought we would be done in a few hours.... haha! I think we both forgot how long goodies can take to make, but we had fun. We made lots of caramels, fudge, gingerbread, sugar cookies, dipped pretzels and peanut butter rice crispies. A lot of our friends leave for the Christmas break to go home to visit family. So we decided to get our plates out early.

Oh! And not to forget the rolls! Brandon kept the bread machine going and made some of these roll circles. The rolls turned out great too. Brandon is my little baker boy... haha! I used to get so frustrated because he always makes way better bread and rolls than me but now I have just accepted the fact and I let him do the bread.

Mmmmmm... these have got to be one of my favorite holiday treats. So I thought another picture of them deserved to be in this post.

And here's me, dipping pretzels (don't judge... I was totally in my scrubs and not lookin' too pretty). These are definitely my weakness. I snitch them way too much because anything dipped in chocolate is delicious, right?!
3 comments:
I'm jealous of the snow you are getting! We haven't gotten any yet.
bryan is the only one done with finals. haha. I guess I should have mentioned that! thoes cookies look AMAZING! you're so awesome!
Those treats were amazing!!
Post a Comment