
So last weekend my dear husband helped me sand close to 200 pieces of wood late into the night, when he could have been studying for finals. He just finished his finals for the semester. He works so hard to make me happy and still somehow finds the time to study. Only 3 more semesters to go. Thanks babe for being so strong!
3 comments:
I can't believe he did that.
Just when I think Brandon is perfect he dumbfounds me into being even more so.
You're a lucky girl Sarah.
I hope he got his favourite meal tonight or some kinda something from you.
He deserves it.
Had fun looking through your blog.
Looks like you and Brandon have a good life and enjoying each other. Cherish these times. Your crafts are great. Reminds me of your mom and I painting together.
This is classic Sarah right here! Ha ha. You haven't changed a bit. Doing last minute projects way into the night. Miss those days. Brandon is awesome!
Post a Comment